Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef bourguignon recipe. To make crockpot beef bourguignon you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Use of scrumptous!.
- Get 3 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 4 of carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Provide 1 lb of mushrooms (whichever u choose) sliced in quarters if buying whole.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped or sliced.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1 cup of pinot noir red wine.
- Take 3 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning (or to ur taste).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Provide 1 envelope of lipton mushroom onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 of beef bullion cube (not the hard salty small ones).
- Take 3 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of or so of water (u dont want it watery or too thick).
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Fry bacon in pan, drain and crumble, set aside. Pat beef dry. Season beef with montreal seasoning and let marinade for 1 hour or even overnight in a ziplock bag..
- Brown beef in a skillet with a little veg oil, small batches at a time u dont want to over crowd the pan it wont brown evenly! After browning transfer to crockpot..
- After the meat is in the crockpot add ur bacon, carrots, onion, garlic, mushrooms.
- Add ur seasonings including the thyme, bay leaf, bullion and mushroom onion soup pack, then add tomato paste to ur wine and stir together, pour wine and broth in and stir.
- Turn crockpot on 4-6 hours and let her go! 30 minutes before its done mix ur flour and water together (making sure there are no lumps) and mix into beef and let her finish ripping! Serve over hot buttery mashed potatoes and fresh french bread to sop up that delicious red wine gravy. Garnish with dried parsley. Enjoy! 😉👌💣🍴❤❤.
If you find this Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.