Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick french dip sandwiches with au jus recipe. You can cook quick french dip sandwiches with au jus using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Use 1 lbs of shaved beef.
- Prepare of oil of choice.
- Use dash of garlic powder.
- Take dash of salt.
- Take dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Use 6 pack of martini's hoagie rolls or 6 hoagie rolls from bakery.
- Use 1 pack of aged swiss slices or any cheese (11 pieces).
- Take of * Au jus *.
- Use 1 package of beefy onion (Lipton soup mix).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Worchestershire sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of beef stock.
Steps to make Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees..
- In a medium pot add beef stock, beefy onion mix and worchestershire sauce. Cook on medium to low-medium heat.
- Oil up the saute pan and let it get a little hot.
- Add shaved beef to hot saute pan(medium heat). Mix in the salt, pepper and garlic powder Stir around for about 10 min. Or until browned. (Careful not to cook to much,it will become dry). Now, add a little Au jus (1/4 cup) to the pan. Let it simmer (low heat) while preparing other items..
- Cut up a 1/2 onion. Take out small saute pan. Add a little oil. Let it heat up and toss in the onions. Saute til almost clear or carmelize them..
- On a baking sheet take one hoagie roll and put about 1/2 cup of beef mixture. Add a little onion and take a piece of sliced cheese and half it. Place on top of beef mixture. Repeat 3 more times..
- Now, bake in the oven for approx. 10 mins or until bread is a little crispy and cheese is melted..
- Serve with fries or a veggie or both! Cut in half and enjoy dipping in the Au jus..
- Let me know what you think?.
If you find this Quick French dip Sandwiches with Au jus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.