Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef bourguignon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds frequently give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourguignon recipe. To cook beef bourguignon you only need 12 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef bourguignon:
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef.
- Take 300 ml of Red Wine/Soy sauce.
- You need 50 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 100 g of Onions.
- Use 100 g of Carrot.
- Use 80 g of Celery Sticks.
- Provide 100 g of Leek.
- Take 2 Cloves of garlic.
- You need 25 g of Thyme.
- Take 1 of Bay leaf.
- Provide Pinch of Salt.
- Get 300 ml of Cooking cream.
Instructions to make Beef bourguignon:
- Marinate the beef using:Black pepper, salt, cooking oil and say sauce/Red wine..
- Allow the beef to soak for 20 minutes. This enables it to gain the flavour of the ingredients used in marination..
- The soy sauce is the "option B"for Red wine. This helps in browning the beef..
- Heat a little oil in a thick bottom pan..
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the carrots,onions,celery sticks and grate them in the desired size and shape..
- In the heated oil, add in the marinated beef, brown it..
- Add in the grated onions,brown lightly..
- Then add in the celery and carrots, stir gradually to avoid them from drying..
- Add in the thyme powder, this brings out a nice aroma and flavour..
- The beef will now contain liquid from the Soy sauce/Red wine..
- Add in a cup of water. Let it boil for 20 minutes..
- When the beef is now ready and soft, add in the cooking cream..
- The cooking cream helps the soup to thicken. A mixture of wheat flour and water can also be used instead..
- Stir gradually for 5 minutes..
- The beef is now ready to serve..
- Serve while hot with chapattis/turmeric rice..
- Awesome dish..
If you find this Beef bourguignon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.