Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese vegetable miso soup (keno-shiru) recipe. To make japanese vegetable miso soup (keno-shiru) you need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru):
- You need 15 cm of Daikon Radish.
- You need 1 pieces of carrot.
- Take 15 cm of Kombu (kelp).
- Use 2 pieces of Kouya Tofu(freeze-dried Tofu).
- You need 3 pieces of dried Shiitake mushroom.
- Use 70 g of boiled young bamboos.
- Take 50 g of boiled Zenmai.
- Get 3 pieces of boiled Fuki.
- Take 20 cm of Gobou(Burdock).
- Use 1 pack (120 g) of boiled soybean.
- Use 1 piece of Aburaage (thin deep fried Tofu).
- Take 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- You need of For Keno- Shiru.
- Provide 1000 ml of water.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder.
- Get 3 tablespoon of Miso.
Instructions to make Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru):
- Put dried Shiitake mushroom and Kombu in water till soft. These are Zenmai, young bamboo and Shiitake..
- Don't throw the Shiitake and Kombu water. These make the soup so tasty..
- Cut all the vegetables same size, 5mm square..
- Put cutting Gobou(Burdock) in water..
- These are Zenmai and Young bamboo.
- Cut boiled soybean.
- Mix Kombu water, Shiitake water and water(1000ml totally) and put 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder. And put all the ingredients in pot and bring to boil..
- Cook till all the vegetables soften for about 20min..
- Pack 2 cups of the cooked vegetables mixture. And keep in freezer..
- To make Keno-Shiru. Put 1000ml water in pot and 1 pack of cooked vegetables and 1 tablespoon Dashi powder..
- After boiling put 3 tablespoon Miso.
- Garnish with green onion.
If you find this Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.