Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup recipe. To make ‘hōtō’ noodle miso soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup:
- Prepare 250 g of Plain Flour.
- Use 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Water.
- You need 3 cups of Dashi Stock.
- Get 1/2-1 of Carrot.
- Provide 200-300 g of Chicken *thinly sliced (*can be replaced by Tofu).
- Prepare 3-4 of Satoimo (Taro) OR 1 large Potato.
- Get 3-4 of Shiitake OR Shimeji.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of Daikon.
- Use 1/8 of Pumpkin.
- Use 1-2 of Abura-age (Deep-fried Thin Tofu).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of Miso.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion *thinly sliced.
Steps to make ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup:
- Make noodles first. Mix Plain Flour and Water in the ratio of 2 to 1 and make dough. Flatten the dough using a rolling pin or pasta maker and cut into about 1cm width..
- Prepare Chicken and Vegetables. Cut all into small bite-size pieces or slices..
- Heat Dashi Stock in a pot, add Vegetables and Chicken and cook over medium heat until almost soft. Then add uncooked Noodles and Miso. The amount of Miso depends on the type and saltiness of Miso..
- When noodles are cooked and the soup is thickened, add chopped Spring Onions and serve..
If you find this ‘Hōtō’ Noodle Miso Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.