Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourguignon (one pot) recipe. You can have beef bourguignon (one pot) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Use 1 kg of Chuck steak, 3cm cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Flour to coat.
- Provide 1 of Cooking oil.
- Provide 200 grams of Bacon, chopped.
- Provide 150 grams of Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of Leek, sliced.
- Use 250 grams of Small button mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Use 2 cup of Red wine.
- Get 2 cup of Beef stock.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need 1 of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Instructions to make Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Toss the beef in flour to coat..
- Heat oil in a large pot- medium heat- and brown beef in batches. Set aside..
- Fry bacon and set aside with beef..
- Add onion, leek and garlic. Cook until onion has softened..
- Return beef and bacon- along with all other ingredients (except for parsley), bring to the boil then lower heat to simmer (lid on) for one hour..
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 30 minutes. Sauce will have thickened..
- Serve with mash potato and garnish with chopped parsley. Yummy!.
If you find this Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.