Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Get 2 of Lbs. Onions.
- Take 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Take Splash of White Wine.
- Take 4 Tbs. of Butter.
- You need of Few Shakes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use of Squirt of Mustard.
- Provide 2 Pinches of Oregano.
- Provide 2 Pinches of Parsley.
- Take 3 Tbs. of Flour.
- You need of French Bread.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1.5 Liters of Beef Broth.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Half, peel and dice onions. Place in a large bowl. Peel and dice garlic, reserve in another bowl..
- Heat butter on medium low heat. Add in onions and season. Stir occasionally..
- Slowly cook these onions. When the onions are browning nicely, add in the garlic. Cook until browned. Add a healthy slash of white wine. Cook out the alcohol..
- After onions are looking caramelized, add in the flour. Stir and cook a few more minutes. They should be looking very appealing by now..
- Add in bay leaf, oregano, parsley stock, Worcestershire sauce and a squirt of mustard. Stir, cover, reduce heat to low..
- Make four little mounds of cheese and place them on a pan. Turn the heat on medium and allow them to melt. When they’re brown around the edges, turn off the heat..
- Serve with bread and cheese. A sandwich is never a bad idea..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.