Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken chow mein recipe. You can have easy chicken chow mein using 33 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chicken Chow Mein:
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 250 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare of Chow Mein spaghetti.
- Provide 1 &1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1-2 tbspn of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tbspn of Vinegar (sirka).
- Use 1 tsp of White pepper powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 200 grams of boneless chicken.
- Get 2 Pinches of Baking soda.
- Provide 2 tbspn of Cooking oil.
- Provide 2 tbspn of Soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbspn of Chilli sauce.
- Take 2 tbspn of chilli garlic sauce.
- Use 1 tbspn of sugar.
- Provide of Salt to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbspn of cooking oil.
- Take 1 Cup of carrot Julienne cut.
- You need 1 Cup of capsicum Julienne cut.
- Take 1 tbspn of cooking Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 Cup of spring Onions chopped.
- Get 1 of seedless green chilli Julianne cut.
- Get 1 tbspn of chow mein spaghetti masala.
- You need of Spaghetti boiled.
- You need of Fried chicken.
- You need of Prepared Chow Mein sauce.
- You need of Stir fried Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Green onions leaves.
Instructions to make Easy Chicken Chow Mein:
- In boiling water add spaghettis & mix well..
- Add salt, mix well & boil until tender (7-8 minutes)..
- On a pot place a strainer, strain it & rinse with tap water. Add oil, mix well, strain & set..
- In a bowl add soya sauce, vinegar, white pepper powder, salt, ginger,garlic paste & mix well..
- Add chicken boneless & mix well..
- Add baking soda & mix well. Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes..
- In a pan add oil, marinated chicken..
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame or until done & set aside..
- In a bowl add soya sauce, chilli sauce, chilli garlic sauce, salt, sugar, black pepper powder, mix well. Chowmein sauce is ready & set aside..
- In a same pan add cooking oil, carrots, capsicum mix well & sauté for 2 minutes. Take out & set aside..
- In same pan add cooking oil, ginger garlic paste & mix well..
- Add spring Onions, mix well & sauté for a minute..
- Add boiled spaghettis & mix well for a minute..
- Add cooked chicken & mix well..
- Add prepared chowmein sauce, mix well & cook for 1 minute on high flame..
- Add chowmein masala powder & mix well..
- Add stir fried vegetables, Julienne cut green chilli & mix well..
- Add spring Onions chopped leaves & mix well..
- Yummy & delicious chicken chowmein ready to serve enjoy 😋.
If you find this Easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.