Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my fried cabbage and bacon recipe. You can cook my fried cabbage and bacon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Fried Cabbage and Bacon:
- Prepare 5-6 slices of bacon.
- Get 2 tbsp of minced garlic (2 cloves if using fresh) be like me use 6.
- Get 1 of large head cabbage, chopped or sliced.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make My Fried Cabbage and Bacon:
- Fry up bacon and chop up your cabbage..
- As your bacon is getting crispy, chop your garlic and onion..
- Just as your bacon begins to crisp up, add in your garlic and onion and give it a good stir..
- As soon as your onions have caramelized, dump in your cabbage and stir well make sure it all gets coated in the bacon and onion goodness..
- Add in the spices. Mix well!.
- Cover your skillet. Reduce the temp to low and let the whole thing simmer for 20-30 minutes..
If you find this My Fried Cabbage and Bacon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.