Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken veg manchow soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken veg manchow soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken veg manchow soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Various nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken veg manchow soup recipe. You can cook chicken veg manchow soup using 28 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken veg manchow soup:
- Take of For Manchow soup.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Provide of Salt to taste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of green chili chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cabbage thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Take 1/2 of orange bell pepper thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of chicken breast thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of green chili sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of hot water.
- Take of For slurry.
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get 4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of For fried noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled noodles.
- Get 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
- You need of Garnishing.
- Get of Spring onion finely chopped.
- Take of Fresh coriander finely chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken veg manchow soup:
- For noodles: Boil noodles according to packet instructions. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1 tsp oil to the water. Once boiled drain it and set aside..
- In a bowl add boiled noodles and cornflour. Mix till the noodles are well coated with flour, as shown in a picture..
- Heat up the oil in a pan/ wok, fry noodles for 3-4 minutes on a medium flame until they get light golden brown color and become crispy. Don’t over cook. Noodles will darken once they cool down..
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pot, add chopped ginger and garlic. Sauté for a minute or two..
- Add onion sauté for 2 minutes, then add thinly sliced chicken and sauté for 4-5 minutes..
- Now add cabbage, capsicum, red and orange bell peppers. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add hot water and mix..
- Add 1 finely chopped green chili, 2 tbsp vinegar, 3 tbsp dark soy sauce.
- Add salt, black pepper and sugar..
- Add green chili sauce and let it simmer for 3-4 minutes on medium flame..
- Now add slurry (2 tbsp corn flour mixed in 4 tbsp water) and keep mixing so it doesn’t firm lumps. Cook for another 2 minutes. Finely add fresh chopped coriander and chopped spring onion..
- Serve in a bowl and top it with fried noodles and spring onions..
If you find this Chicken veg manchow soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.