Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can have french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- You need 2 of red onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 2 cups of white wine.
- Get 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Provide 1 of baguette loaf.
- Take 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Use of Garnishes.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.