Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Crusty French Baguette Recipe recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crusty French Baguette Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crusty French Baguette Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crusty french baguette recipe recipe. To make crusty french baguette recipe you only need 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crusty French Baguette Recipe:
- Prepare 2 of yeast envelopes dry active (1 1/2 tbl).
- Use 3 of honey tbl.
- You need of water warm.
- Get 3 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 tsps of salt.
- Use of olive oil greasing for bowl.
- You need of semolina flour cornmeal baguette or for dusting.
- Get 2 cups of ice cubes.
Instructions to make Crusty French Baguette Recipe:
- Microwave 1/2 cup water for 30 seconds. Mix honey and yeast Into warm water. Let stand for at least 5 minutes until yeast is activated and starts to foam.
- Mix the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl with a dough hook. Add the yeast mixture..
- Gradually add 1 cup warm water until dough comes together in a ball that isn't too wet..
- Kneed for 2-6 mins until smooth and elastic..
- Shape the dough into a ball and place in a lightly greased bowl in a warm place until doubled in size (aprox 30 mins).
- Punch dough down and divide it in half..
- Shape the halves into 2 baguettes by making each a flat rectagle and folding in half, and in half again. Stretch into a baguette shape..
- Dust with Semolina flour or cornmeal. Place the baguettes on a baking sheet lined with a baking mat..
- Deeply slit the tops..
- Let rise again for about 30 mins until doubled in size. Cover with a clean towel..
- Position oven racks with one on the bottom with an oven safe (non-glass) pan on it, and the other oven rack in the middle.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove the towel from the dough after it has risen for the second time, and place on the middle oven rack..
- In the bottom oven rack, put the ice cubes in the pan and quickly shut the oven door. (this creates the crispy crust).
- Bake until golden, about 15 – 20 mins..
If you find this Crusty French Baguette Recipe recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.