Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade french onion soup recipe. To cook homemade french onion soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 pounds of onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of or 2 sprigs Thyme.
- Prepare of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Chop onions, and combine butter and oil. Put into slow cooker on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours. 1 1/2 pounds is around 5 small onions or 3 large onions..
- Once onions are soft and are slightly brown, put in 4 cups beef broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6 hours on low..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!.
If you find this Homemade French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.