Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Noodle Goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Noodle Goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef noodle goulash recipe. To cook beef noodle goulash you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Noodle Goulash:
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Onion diced.
- Get 1 of Bell pepper diced (half a green, and yellow or orange.
- You need 1 can of Stewed roasted tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of MILD Rotel tomatoes, with chiles plus the juice.
- Provide 1 box of Elbow noodles.
- Use 2 of pd Ground beef/chuck/turkey or venison(whichever you like).
- Get as needed of minced Garlic.
- You need 3 dash of A1 sauce.
- Use 1/2 of small can or few tbsp of French onion soup-the liquid in a can kind.
- Take to taste of as needed of favorite Seasonings: Italian, garlic and onion powder or lawrys, salt, cracked pepper and some mccormick hamburger seasoning I have. It's really good. you can also add a tbsp or 2 of ranch powder.
- Use 2 of Bay leaf to boil with noodle water, and some seasonings, beef broth or cube, drizzle of olive oil.
Instructions to make Beef Noodle Goulash:
- Cook beef, with diced onion,bell pepper, seasonings, etc. Then drain. Add A1 sauce first. And stir. Then add tomatoes, Rotel, few dashes of french onion soup liquid/broth…and let simmer while you start on cooking noodles..
- Boil noodles, with bay leafs and sprinkle of some seasonings, a drizzle of olive oil. I also add a beef cube or broth to water as well. Your choice.
- Drain noodles, and add to beef mixture pot. You can add more seasonings and let this summer for a bit as well..
If you find this Beef Noodle Goulash recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.