Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for French Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To cook french onion soup you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- Get 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 6 of Vidalia onions thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 cup of dry sherry.
- Prepare 6 cup of beef stock.
- You need 6 slice of toasted, thickly sliced and lightly toasted.
- Get 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese to your liking (1-).
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions, season with salt, pepper and thyme. Cook onions until tender, sweet and caramel colored..
- Add sherry, bay leaf and deglaze. Add beef stock, cover and bring to a boil. Arrange ovenproof bowls on a baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Ladle soup into bowls, float toasted bread on soup and cover with mozzarella . Broil until cheese melts and is bubbly and lightly browned..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.