Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. To cook "baked french onion" soup you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- You need 4 of Onions.
- Use 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of french bread.
- Prepare 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.