Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To cook french onion soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 5 medium of onions.
- Take 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Get 6 cup of Beef stock.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Take 1/2 of baguette (cut into slices).
- You need 3 cup of provolone cheese (shredded).
- Take 1 tbsp of chives.
- Use 1 of garlic clove.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper..
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic..
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.