Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheese on eggy bread (French Bread) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese on eggy bread (French Bread) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese on eggy bread (French Bread) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese on eggy bread (french bread) recipe. You can have cheese on eggy bread (french bread) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese on eggy bread (French Bread):
- Get 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 of hen eggs.
- Get 3 slices of White bread.
- Get of At least 60g Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Cheese on eggy bread (French Bread):
- Place 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a large frying pan,get this Cooking Oil hot on the hob and then put on the lowest simmer..
- Crack One hen egg into a small Dessert Bowl – whisk with a Dinner Fork and then dip the One slice of White bread into the egg on both sides – add too the oiled frying pan and pour excess egg that is left – over the top of the uncooked side – repeat with other slice of bread and the last One cut in Two – so 3 slices of bread can fit into the large frying pan..
- Once done on the One side – then turn them all over – place thin strips of Cheddar Cheese over the top – it will melt (even without a lid on) and when the other sides are done – then it's all done.You may prefer Mature Cheddar Cheese rather than the Mild Cheddar Cheese..
If you find this Cheese on eggy bread (French Bread) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.