Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to philly cheesesteak pasta recipe. To make philly cheesesteak pasta you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Prepare 2 lbs of Ground Beef browned and cooled.
- Provide 1 of Green Bell Pepper diced.
- Get 1/2 of Onion Diced.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 1 Packet of French Onion Soup Mix.
- Take 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- Get 3 cups of Large Elbow Noodles uncooked.
- Use 8 oz of Sliced Provolone Cheese Torn into smaller pieces.
- Use 8 oz of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
Steps to make Philly cheesesteak pasta:
- Add the ground beef, onion, green pepper, the french onion packet, and minced garlic to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until the beef is browned. Then drain any fat and return the skillet to the stove top..
- Next mix in the Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and the beef broth. Then slowly stir in the milk. Bring the mixture to a boil then add in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook until the noodles are tender stirring occasionally approximately 7-10 minutes..
- Then stir in the cheeses and heat until they are completed melted. Enjoy!.
If you find this Philly cheesesteak pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.