Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruity French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruity French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruity french toast recipe. You can have fruity french toast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruity French Toast:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 of banana.
- Provide 2 slices of seeded brown bread, each cut 1" or 2.5cms thick.
- You need 125 grams of mixed soft fruit berries.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 50 g of fresh pistachios bashed in pestle and mortar.
- Use 125 grams of natural yoghurt.
Steps to make Fruity French Toast:
- Make a pocket for the fruit by making an incision in the bread from bottom crust upwards, then stuff with the soft fruit… Don't be afraid to squish it in!.
- Put the 2 eggs, 1 banana, nutmeg and cinnamon in blender for 20 secs, or in a bowl and mix with a fork until thick and runny..
- Pour eggy mix in to flat bowl so you can place bread in it and squish to absorb. Flip and repeat..
- Add a small amount of evoo to a medium heat frypan and cook eggy bread til golden… 2 or 3 minutes per side.
- To plate up, dollop a tablespoon of natural yoghurt in the centre of a plate, add half eggy bread (cut on diagonal) on top then dollop more natural yoghurt, and stack the second half of fruity bread on top. Add a third dollop of yoghurt then sprinkle over the crushed nuts and drizzle a teaspoon of honey all over..
- Egg-free Option: the recipe also work with egg replacement mashed in to the banana. Follow the exact same steps as above but replace the eggs with fake egg mix..
If you find this Fruity French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.