Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jambalaya recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. You can have jambalaya using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jambalaya:
- Take 8 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 can of beef broth.
- Get 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 2 cups of parboiled rice.
- Take 2 lbs of shrimp peeled uncooked.
- Use 1/2 lb of sausage sliced.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1 stick of butter cut into about 5 pieces.
- Take to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Cayenne pepper.
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- Combine all ingredients in a glass baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375° for 1 hours stirring after 30 minutes..
If you find this Jambalaya recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.