Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Game day sliders recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Game day sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Game day sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to game day sliders recipe. You can cook game day sliders using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Game day sliders:
- Provide 1.5 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Get 2 cup of cheese halved.
- Get package of French onion soup mix.
- Take of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of bacon bits.
Instructions to make Game day sliders:
- Mix everything, except half the cheese and rolls, in a 13×9 pan..
- Flatten patty into bottom of pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half so that you have a half that is all the bottoms connected, and one half that is all the tops..
- When the patty is done lift it out and put it on the bottom half of the buns. You should have one large burger..
- Put the rest of the cheese on top and then the bun lids..
- Put back in the oven for about 8 minutes so the buns are toasted but not burnt..
- Cut into individual burgers. Can be kept warm by wrapping in tin foil and placed in a crock pot on low..
If you find this Game day sliders recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.