Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French dip sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French dip sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French dip sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french dip sandwich recipe. To make french dip sandwich you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French dip sandwich:
- Use 2 1/2 lb of beef chuck.
- Take 1 can of condensed french onion soup.
- Provide 2 can of beef broth.
- Use 6 oz of sherry cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get 1 of provolone, swiss, pepper jack. whatever type of cheese.
- Take 1 of fresh baked rolls.
Steps to make French dip sandwich:
- Set slow cooker at low. Timer at 8 hours. Pour ingredients into slow cooker and put meat inside. Put lid on and let it cook to tender ..
- Shred in slow cooker when done and let sit till ready to use..
- I like my rolls to start out crispy. Spray cooking oil on them and place on stove burner. Low heat turning often not to burn. And inside..
- Place cheese on bottom , then meat. Don't forget to have a side of aju for dipping. I sautéed onions for extra flavor. Enjoy.
If you find this French dip sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.