Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pizza recipe. You can have chicken pizza using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pizza:
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- Provide 1 Clove of Garlic Thinly Sliced,.
- You need Pinch of Chili Flakes,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Italian Seasoning,.
- Take 14 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes,.
- Prepare Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare Pinch of Dried Mushroom Powder,.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless Chicken Thighs with Skin On,.
- Use Pinch of White Pepper,.
- Prepare of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil, For Searing.
- You need of Low Moisture Mozzarella Freshly Shredded, A Good Handful.
- Provide 1 Handful of Parmigiano Reggiano Freshly Grated,.
- Use of Fresh Basil Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Chicken Pizza:
- In a skillet or pan over the lowest heat possible, add olive oil. Add in garlic, chili flakes and Italian seasoning. The garlic should barely be sizzling. *If the garlic is sizzling, the heat is too high.*.
- Let the oil infused with the ingredients for about 10 to 15 mins or until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl of canned diced tomatoes. *You can pass the oil mixture thru a fine sieve to catch all the garlic, chili and seasonings.*.
- Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Dust some mushroom powder over the top. Give it a quick stir to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge until ready to use. *This tomato sauce can be kept in the fridge for 3 days.*.
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Season the chicken generously with salt, white pepper and mushroom powder. In a skillet over medium-high heat, drizzle in some oil. Once the oil is heated up, lay the chicken away from you, skin side down. Sear until the bottom is golden brown..
- Flip and sear the other side until it is golden brown as well. Tilt the skillet and baste the chicken with all the liquid. *If your skillet is big enuff to cook all 4 chicken thigh at once, without overlapping one another, do it at one go. If not, you will have to do this in batches.* Turn the heat down to low..
- Flip again so that the skin is facing down. Tilt and baste the chicken again. Add in the tomato sauce, depending on how saucy to your preference. I used about 1.5 cups for the 4 chicken thighs..
- Scatter mozzarella and parmigiano over the chicken. Remove from heat and wack into the oven. *Make sure your skillet's handle is oven-proof. If not, wrap the handle with aluminum foil.* Bake until all cheeses have melted..
- Remove from oven. Transfer onto serving plates. Garnish with basil. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.