Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & tender salisbury steaks recipe. To cook easy & tender salisbury steaks you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 1 can of french onion soup.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 small of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of mustard.
- Provide 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Steps to make Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks:
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, 1/3 cup of the french onion soup, bread crumbs, onion, red pepper, eggs, salt and ground pepper..
- Shape into round or oval patties..
- In a frying pan, brown both sides of the patties..
- On a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, the remaining soup, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, water and the mustard. Mix well and pour over meat cover and cook for 20 min..
- Serve with any side dish you like and enjoy!.
If you find this Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.