Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Eggy Bread Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Eggy Bread Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Eggy Bread Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my eggy bread breakfast recipe. You can have my eggy bread breakfast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Eggy Bread Breakfast:
- Prepare 2 Slices of Bacon.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbls of Milk.
- Use 1 tbls of chopped onion.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 of good bit of Black pepper.
- Provide 2 of slicess Bread.
Instructions to make My Eggy Bread Breakfast:
- Grill the Bacon, whisk the eggs with the milk add the egg to a bowl big enough to fit the bread in to soak.
- Using a little butter cook the mushrooms take them out and set aside. Add more butter add the onions then add the piece of soaked bread. Add the other slice of bread to soak up the remainder egg turning the bread over..
- Grill until the bread is coloured on both sides some of the onion will stick to the bread just keep a few onions for the secound slice of eggy bread. When you add the secound piece of bread make sure you add a little butter and put the onions on top of the bread then turn over.add to a serving plate and add the mushrooms on top of one piece and bacon on top of the other eggy brrad..
- Added the bacon serve hot..
If you find this My Eggy Bread Breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.