Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Venison pot roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Venison pot roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Venison pot roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to venison pot roast recipe. To make venison pot roast you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Venison pot roast:
- You need 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of 10 1/2 oz. condensed french onion soup.
- Use 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 large of potato,cut into.1' cubes.
- You need 4 of carrots,cut into 2' pieces.
- Take 2 of celery,cut into 2".pieces.
- You need 3 lb of venison.
Steps to make Venison pot roast:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large ziploc bag and combine first 5 ing. Add meat and shake to coat well..
- In large pot brown meat and both sides in oil. Add spice mix leftovers to pot and add soup,broth and bay leaves..
- Heat to a boil and remove from heat. Cover and bake in baking dish 1 1/2 hour.
- Add veggies and re cover and bake another 1 1/2 hour. Remove bay leaf and serve..
If you find this Venison pot roast recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.