Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jambalaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya recipe. You can have jambalaya using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jambalaya:
- Prepare 1 can of 10 1\2 ounces condensed french onion soup.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of reduced-sodium beef broth.
- Provide 1 can of 8 ounce tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter cubed.
- Prepare 1 small of green pepper,chopped.
- You need 1 small of onion,chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of creole seasoning.
- Use 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce(hot sauce).
- You need 1 lb of uncooked shrimp,peeled and deveined.
- Get 1/2 lb of fully cooked polish sausage cut halved lenghwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- In a large saucepan combine the first 8 ingredients,bring to a boil. Remove from heat stir in the shrimp,sausage,rice. transfer to a greases 13-in x 9-in dish.
- cover and bake at 375 for 30 min remove foil and stir,cover and bake 10-15 mins longer or until rice is tender.
If you find this Jambalaya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.