Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french bread recipe. You can cook french bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Bread:
- Take of warm water.
- Get of instant dry yeast.
- Get of sugar.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Take of salt.
- Use of oil.
Steps to make French Bread:
- First of all add instant dry yeast and sugar to warm water and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes..
- In a big bowl, mix all-purpose flour and salt. Now add yeast mixture to it and make a dough. Add oil and knead it for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Now cover the dough and leave it until double in size. It will take approximately one hour..
- After one hour, take out the dough on a floured surface and knock the air out. Divide the dough into two equal portions..
- Take one portion and with the help of dry flour, roll it out in a rectangle. Now start rolling it upwards to form a loaf. Seal the edges and keeping seam side down. Transfer it to a greased baking tray. Repeat the process with the other loaf also..
- Cover and leave it to rest for 30 minutes. Now with a very sharp knife or a razor blade make 3 to 4 cuts on each loaf. Brush both loaves with some water so that it has beautiful crust when it is ready..
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 25 to 30 minutes. When it is ready, take it out and transfer it to a wire rack to cool down..
- French bread can be served as a side dish or it can be used to make sandwiches, bruschetta, french toast etc..
If you find this French Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.