Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrumptious Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrumptious Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scrumptious salisbury steak recipe. You can cook scrumptious salisbury steak using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scrumptious Salisbury Steak:
- Use 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Get 1 can of french onion soup.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- Provide 2 tbsp of worcestershire.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Get 1 of packet onion soup mix.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 1/4 cup of finely diced chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic and herb seasoning.
Steps to make Scrumptious Salisbury Steak:
- Combine ground meat, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, egg, chopped onion,garlic and herb seasoning, and 1/3 cup of french onion soup.
- Shape into 6-7 oval shaped patties.
- brown patties on both sides over medium heat, then place into a baking dish.
- Combine french onion soup with the cream of mushroom, onion soup mix, ground mustard, ketchup, and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce over patties and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Tastes great over rice or potatoes.
If you find this Scrumptious Salisbury Steak recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.