Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe. You can cook sloppy joes stuffed french bread using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sloppy joes stuffed french bread:
- Use 1 tsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Green Pepper Diced.
- Use 1 of White Onion Chopped.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Get 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded.
- You need 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese Shredded.
- Get 1 Loaf of French Bread Cut in Half.
Instructions to make Sloppy joes stuffed french bread:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Then add the ground beef and brown the beef. Add the green pepper and onion to the skillet and sauté for 4-5 minutes until they are tender. Next add in the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Mix until these ingredients are thoroughly combined with the beef and vegetables..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for about 5 minutes until the flavors are combined. Then place the 2 halve of the loaf of bread on a baking sheet. Use a spoon to take out some of the bread from the center of the loaf..
- Place the bread in the oven and bake the bread for approximately 5 minutes. Then spoon the 1/2 of the sloppy joe mixtures into each loaf after this baking time. Next add 1 cup of each type of cheese over the top of each loaf evenly. Place back into the oven for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and allow time to cool. Then use a large knife to cut each loaf into slices for easy serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Sloppy joes stuffed french bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.