Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. To make salisbury steak you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salisbury steak:
- Provide 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 2 packs of French onion soup mix.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of Stove Top Stuffing uncooked.
- Take 2 tbsp of worchestshire.
- You need 1/2 of Vidalia onion sliced.
- Take 2 packs of brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 1/2 C of milk.
Instructions to make Salisbury steak:
- Preheat frying pan..
- Mix beef, egg, stuffing, soup mix, milk, and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl..
- Form into oval patties..
- Brown the patties in frying pan until there is no pink on the outside..
- While patties are cooking, make gravy. You can use jar gravy if you want..
- When patties are done browning, layer them in crockpot alternating with sliced onion..
- Pour gravy over the patties..
- Cook for 4 hours..
- At about 2 hours. Mix lightly to make sure all of the patties get gravy on them..
If you find this Salisbury steak recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.