Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shikuoka Oden-style Spring Veggie Pot-Au-Feu with Wasabi Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shikuoka Oden-style Spring Veggie Pot-Au-Feu with Wasabi Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shikuoka oden-style spring veggie pot-au-feu with wasabi sauce recipe. To make shikuoka oden-style spring veggie pot-au-feu with wasabi sauce you need 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shikuoka Oden-style Spring Veggie Pot-Au-Feu with Wasabi Sauce:
- You need 1 can of Canned Beef Tendon Konnyaku (I used K&K Kantsuma Beef Tendon Konnyaku).
- Use 3 of pieces Black hanpen (Please refer to Hints).
- Use of [Your favorite spring vegetables].
- You need 1/4 head of Spring cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet onion.
- Take 1/2 of Spring carrot (Peel it: it's OK not to peel too).
- Take 3 small of ones Spring potato.
- Use 1 of Your favorite dashi or oden powder for garnish.
- Take of [A: Pot-au-feu soup stock].
- Prepare 500 ml of A: Dashi stock (as strong as you can get).
- Take 2 tbsp of A: Cooking sake.
- Use 1 tbsp of A: Mirin.
- Provide 1 piece of A: Ginger (Peel and slice).
- Get of [B: Special oden wasabi sauce].
- Get 2 tsp of B: Grated wasabi (whatever you like).
- Take 1 tbsp of B: Dashi/oden powder (mixture of bonito and ao-nori).
- Use 1 dash of over 1 teaspoon B: Cooking sake.
Instructions to make Shikuoka Oden-style Spring Veggie Pot-Au-Feu with Wasabi Sauce:
- This time, I'm using "K&K Kan-tsuma Beef Tendon Konnyaku" for my canned beef tendon konnyaku..
- [Special Oden Wasabi Sauce] Mix together all of the B ingredients and it's done! * You can make dashi powder by just mixing together bonito and aonori with a ratio of 1:1..
- [Preparing the ingredients] Favorite spring vegetables. Cut the cabbage into 2 equal parts, leaving the core intact, the spring onion in half, and the spring carrot into 4 equal parts..
- Wash the spring potato very well leaving the skin. Lightly blanch the black hanpen..
- Put all of the [A: Pot-au-feu soup stock] into a pot and bring to a boil..
- Put the beef tendon konnyaku from Step 1, the spring carrots and spring potatoes into Step 5 and boil over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove the scum while boiling..
- Add the spring cabbage, spring onions, and black hanpen to Step 6, cover, and simmer over a low heat for about 15-20 minutes (until the potato is cooked through)..
- Arrange Step 7 on a dish, add the [Special oden wasabi sauce] from Step 2, sprinkle with dashi/oden flakes to garnish, and you're done!.
- [Note 1] It's perfectly delicious to eat right away, but it's even tastier if you let it rest for a few hours to half a day so the flavors soak in..
- [Shikuoka Oden-style Spring Veggie Pot-Au-Feu~ With Wasabi Sauce] goes great with rice or bread, so please give it a try..
- [Variation 1] Mix the "Special Oden Wasabi Sauce" with mayonnaise and spread on toast. It goes well with beer!.
- [Variation 2] Put leftover pot-au-feu in rice to make rice porridge. I recommend adding some "Special Oden Wasabi Sauce" when eating..
- This photo shows Shizuoka speciality "black hanpen" "wasabi" and the dashi/oden powder with is indispensable for Shizuoka oden & Fujinomiya Yakisoba..
If you find this Shikuoka Oden-style Spring Veggie Pot-Au-Feu with Wasabi Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.