Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French onion soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French onion soup:
- Get 25 g of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 500 g of red and yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 of garlic gloves, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 800 ml of stock (traditionally beef stock is used but I only had chicken).
- Take 1 tsp of Marmite (I add this because I used chicken stock).
Instructions to make French onion soup:
- Melt and butter with the oil in a heavy pan, add the onions, cover and fry for around 10 minutes.
- Then sprinkle over the sugar and continue to cook, stirring regularly until the onions start to caramelise.
- Add the garlic. After a few minutes sprinkle in the flour and stir well.
- Add the stock (and Marmite if you are using chicken stock), cover and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- This is great served with cheesy french bread.
If you find this French onion soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.