Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- Use 4 of Brown Onions *thinly sliced.
- Take 30 g of Butter *OR Olive Oil 2 tablespoons.
- Prepare 4 cups of Chicken/Beef/Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Wine *optional.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 8 slices of Baguette (French Stick).
- Get of Tasty Cheese OR Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup each serving *grated.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Place Onion and Butter in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with a large plate. Heat for 3 minutes, mix, and heat 2 more minutes. Mix and heat extra 2 more minutes..
- Carefully transfer the onion to a large sauce pan or a pot, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, turn down the heat if needed, until caramelised and browned..
- Add Stock and Wine (*optional), and bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Preheat the over to 200C or the grill on medium-high. Divide the soup to oven-safe serving bowls and place 2 slices of bread in each bowl. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the bread..
- Place the bowls on the baking tray, cook in the oven or under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden..
- Remove carefully from the oven or the grill, and let cool for a few minutes otherwise you will burn your tongue! Serve on heatproof small plate..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.