Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French loaf or french bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French loaf or french bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french loaf or french bread recipe. To cook french loaf or french bread you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French loaf or french bread:
- You need of water.
- Take of Sugar.
- You need of dry yeast.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of refine flour.
Steps to make French loaf or french bread:
- In a bowl combine water sugar and yeast.
- Let this mixture bubble and foam i.e maximum for 5minutes.
- Add salt, oil and 3cup flour and mix well.
- Now add another leftoverflour gradually and knead the dough in such a manner that dough should clear the sides of bowl and form a soft ball.
- Turn the dough on a lightly greased surface and divide it into half.
- Roll the dough up starting from the long edge, pressing out any air bubble and arrange it on a large baking sheetlined with parchment paper.
- Cover with greased plastic wrapor with a samp cloth and let the loaves rise until fluffy and double in size.
- Preheat the oven at 180°c.
- Now with a sharp knife give thin cuts on a loaf as shown in final pic.
- Now bake the loaf for 15-20minutes till light brown.
If you find this French loaf or french bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.