Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast cheese sandwich in multigrain bread recipe. You can have french toast cheese sandwich in multigrain bread using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread:
- Get 2 of whole eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 tsp of chopped tomato (deseeded).
- Provide 1 tsp of finely chopped green bell pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of roughly chopped mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roughly chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of cheese slices.
- Get 4 slices of Multigrain bread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter for toasting.
Steps to make French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread:
- Beat the eggs with a fork and add onions, tomato, green bell pepper and green chillies one by one and mix well..
- Add mint, coriander, garam Masala, Black pepper powder and salt and beat the mixture again with a fork..
- Butter a pan and put a multigrain bread slice on it. Pour the mixture with a spoon little by little. Spread it carefully and nicely..
- Flip the slice upside down, to get the eggs cooked. Once cooked nicely, flip the slice again to get the egg side up..
- Put a cheese slice on the bread and cover it with another bread slice..
- Now cook it from both the sides till the cheese melt a little and the bread is crispy enough..
- Cut into halves and serve hot with Mint Chutney or Tomato ketchup..
If you find this French Toast Cheese Sandwich in Multigrain Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.