Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tortilla French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortilla French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla french toast recipe. To cook tortilla french toast you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tortilla French Toast:
- Get of Tortilla wraps (I made 6).
- Provide 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 of of milk.
- Take 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salted butter per tortilla.
Instructions to make Tortilla French Toast:
- In a shallow bowl mix the vanilla, milk and egg together. Then in another shallow bowl or plate mix the sugar and cinnamon together..
- In a frying pan, add the butter and heat, ensure that the bottom of the pan is coated well with butter..
- Dip the tortilla one at a time as you go along in the egg mixture. Shake of any excess liquid and transfer to the hot pan..
- Fry the tortillas 2 minutes on each side or until they are puffed and golden brown..
- Remove from the hot pan straight onto the sugar and cinnamon mixture, coat well on both sides. I just swirled the tortilla around the plate on each side to coat them..
- Then fold in half and serve whilst still hot..
If you find this Tortilla French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.