Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. You can cook french onion soup instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Take 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- You need 2 of red onions chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Use 2 cups of white wine.
- Use 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Get 1 of baguette loaf.
- Use 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Get of Garnishes.
- Provide of Kosher Salt.
- Take of Fresh ground pepper.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.