Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian french onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian french onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian french onion soup recipe. You can have vegetarian french onion soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian french onion soup:
- Provide 5-6 of White Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Use 2/3 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1 litre of Veg stock.
- Get 2-3 of bay leaves,or bundle of herb(thyme, rosemary and bay leaf).
- You need 4 of thick slices of Garlic Bread.
- Use of Morzzrella Cheese as required.
- Take of Processed Cheese as required.
Steps to make Vegetarian french onion soup:
- Cut White Onion into Halves.Slice them with the help of slicer.Keep aside..
- In heavy bottom non stick pan..add Butter..melt it.. add oil..and also add sliced onions..Mix well,add Salt & Black Pepper powder..
- Saute on Medium flame for 30mins.. continuously..till Onions are finely Caramelized…to nice Brown colour.Add Maida..Saute.fir two minutes…to see no lumps formed…
- Now add Apple Cider Vinegar..again Saute for few minutes..Add Veg stock..and Bay leaves or bundle of mix herbs..
- Let the soup Simmer for 20 mins till thick..on Medium flame..
- To ASSEMBLE. VEGETARIAN FRENCH ONION SOUP.(1-Serving).
- In a Oven proof Soup Bowl..add 2 laddleful of Prepared Onion Soup..
- On it place Thick slice of Toasted & Buttered Garlic Bread.(Cut thick slices from Garlic Bread loaf. apply butter on one side..toast in Airfryer for 3-4mins at180C orToast on Griddle on both sides).
- Now grate loads of both.. Morzzrella Cheese and Processed Cheese..on it..
- Bake in Preheated Oven..till cheese melt in 180C for 10-15mins..
- Relish & serve hot vegetarian french onion soup..
If you find this Vegetarian french onion soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.