Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Scain's French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's french onion soup recipe. You can have scain's french onion soup using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scain's French Onion Soup:
- Provide 4 of yellow onions, sliced thin.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine.
- Get 6 cups of beef broth.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of French bread.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
Steps to make Scain's French Onion Soup:
- In a large stock pot on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add onions and stir. Stir every few min for 20 min..
- Add butter. Turn heat to medium high, continuing to stir every few min. For another 20 min.
- Add a good pinch of salt, then add red wine to deglaze the pan, turn heat down to medium low..
- Toss in garlic, bay leaf, basil, worceshire and then beef broth. Stir well..
- Once almost boiling, turn heat to low, cover and simmer 30 min.
- Turn oven on to 350, slice French bread about 1 inch thick. Brush with a bit of olive oil and top with garlic powder.
- Pop in the oven 10 minutes, then top with a slice of cheese. Back in the oven on broil for 5 min..
- Ladle soup into bowls, top with bread covered in cheese..
- BAM! Better than any restaurant. I think ;).
If you find this Scain's French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.