Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 6 of Vidalia onions thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh thyme.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry sherry.
- Use 6 cup of beef stock.
- You need 6 slice of toasted, thickly sliced and lightly toasted.
- Take 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese to your liking (1-).
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Heat butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions, season with salt, pepper and thyme. Cook onions until tender, sweet and caramel colored..
- Add sherry, bay leaf and deglaze. Add beef stock, cover and bring to a boil. Arrange ovenproof bowls on a baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Ladle soup into bowls, float toasted bread on soup and cover with mozzarella . Broil until cheese melts and is bubbly and lightly browned..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.