Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. To cook "baked french onion" soup you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- You need 4 of Onions.
- Use 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of french bread.
- Provide 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.