Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for French onion soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup:
- You need 5 of different types of onions. ones that you like.
- Use 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 3-4 cans of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of a healthy squirts of worcetshire.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 of tblspn of salted butter.
- Use 1 of croutons or crusty bread.
- Prepare 1 of swiss, provolone, or gruyere cheese. whatever floats your boat.
Steps to make French onion soup:
- When they are good. Add beef broth or stock.
- Squirt Worcestershire in. Yum!.
- Let simmer for 2 or so hours and your house will smell like heaven.
- When ready add soup to ramiken top with bread and melt your cheese in your oven. I do 450 until cheese is gooey and brown and bubbly.
If you find this French onion soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.