Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed French Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed French Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed French Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed french bread recipe. To make stuffed french bread you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed French Bread:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Take of frozen broccoli.
- Take of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use of grated cheddar cheese.
- Use of french bread.
Steps to make Stuffed French Bread:
- Cut in two length-wise the loaf of French bread, and hollow out to make a shell..
- Cook the hamburger on the stove using whatever seasonings you prefer. Do not strain fat. Add the broccoli to the pan and cook it through..
- Stir the mushroom soup into the beef and broccoli. (the soup is concentrated- don't add water or milk).
- Line the bread with grated cheese, dump in the hamburger mixture, top with more cheese then cover with the bread lid..
- Wrap in tin foil and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F..
If you find this Stuffed French Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.