Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥖french baguettes🥖 recipe. You can have 🥖french baguettes🥖 using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Prepare of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare of lukewarm water.
- You need of dried yeast.
- Use of &1/2 tsp salt.
Instructions to make 🥖French Baguettes🥖:
- Place the water in a large bowl and add the yeast. Mix well and leave for about 10 minutes to allow the yeast to activate. Mix together the flour and salt in a bowl..
- Add half the flour into the water/yeast mixture to form a batter. Cover and leave in a warm place for about 3-4 hours until is becomes a bubbling mass. Mix in the remaining flour to form what should be a slightly sticky dough. If your dough is too sticky keep mixing in handfuls of flour to achieve the correct consistency..
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. Put the dough in a lightly-greased bowl, cover and leave to rise until the dough has doubled in size. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knock it back. Divide the dough into 2 and make each piece into a ball..
- Stretch a piece of dough out into a rectangle. Fold up the bottom third, fold over the top third and press to seal the edges. Perform this step a total of 3 times per piece of dough. You may need to let the dough rest for a minute or two between each stretch to avoid tearing the dough..
- Roll the dough out. Place in the grooves of a lightly-greased baguette tray OR fold a teatowel(to make 2 or 4 grooves, flour well and place a piece of dough in each groove or ( just simple put into the baking tray). Cover and leave the dough to rise for about 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 240°C (464°F) conventional/ 220°C (430°F) fan oven and place a tray of water in the bottom. If you are using a teatowel transfer the risen dough to a baking tray..
- Cut deep diagonal slashes into the bread and bake for 15-20 minutes until well browned. #Notes: The dough should be really soft and moist and flow very slowly if left alone..
If you find this 🥖French Baguettes🥖 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.