Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup casserole recipe. To cook french onion soup casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Provide 5 of Yellow Onions.
- Take 1/2 stick of of butter.
- Provide 1 cup of White wine.
- Get 2 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Provide 1/2 can of Soup can of milk.
- Use 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- Get 1 loaf of French bread.
- Use 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Steps to make French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Slice onions and mince your garlic. Add onions and garlic to a large pan with 1/2 stick of butter. Cook with lid on medium heat. When the onions begin to soften add your wine. After cooking the onions for about 20 minutes remove the lid so that the wine will evaporate..
- Once the onions are finished pour them into a 9×13" casserole dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the onions..
- Slice your Swiss cheese and layer on top of the casserole until covered. Slice the French bread and layer on top of the cheese. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this French Onion Soup Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.