Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French onion soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get 1 tsp of maida/all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 3-4 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need as needed of Toasted bread.
- Take 3 tsp of Cheese.
- You need as needed of Cream for garnishing.
Steps to make French onion soup:
- First heat up a pan then add butter.
- Next add garlic and saute for few second then add chopped onion.
- Now also add mushrooms and cook both till it become light golden in colour.
- Then add maida and cook it properly then add veg stock or hot water add all spices as per taste and allow it to boil till it thick.
- Now add cheese on bread and bake it till it melt then serve it on top of soup and garnish with cream and enjoy..
If you find this French onion soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.