Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- You need 5 of large yellow onions, sliced.
- Take 6 tablespoons of salted butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Use 2 tablespoons of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 cans (48 oz) of each) beef broth, or 1 of chicken and 1 of beef.
- Get 1 tablespoon of pepper (or to taste).
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt (or to taste).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic, or 2 cloves minced.
- You need 4-6 slices of toasted plain french bread.
- Provide 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- In a Dutch oven, or another large pot, place the butter, olive oil and onions in, set heat to low.
- Continue to stir, being careful not to burn the onions, this is a low and slow recipe…patience is KEY! Once the butter is melted, you can turn the heat up a tad to a lower medium. This process takes about 1 and a half hours..
- Once onions have reached caramelization, add all other ingredients and bring up to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf, Ladle into soup cups, leaving almost an inch from the top to place the toasted bread and the provolone cheese. Place under broiler to melt the cheese, until bubbly.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.