Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate macarons with a white chocolate ganache filling recipe. You can cook chocolate macarons with a white chocolate ganache filling using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling:
- Use of For the Macaron Cookies.
- Get 50 g of Powdered Almonds/Almond Flour.
- Get 125 g of Powdered Sugar/ Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 25 g of Cocoa Powder.
- Provide 2 of Large Egg Whites (room temperature).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Take 75 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of For the Ganache Filling.
- Take of White Chocolate: Heavy/ Double Cream in the ratio 3:1.
- You need of For example, 300g white chocolate: 100g Cream.
Instructions to make Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling:
- Put the Almond Flour l, Icing sugar and cocoa powder into a food processor and blitz it a few times. Be careful to NOT whizz too much as the almond flour will release oils to make almond butter..
- Put the egg whites in a bowl with the salt and whisk until until soft peaks.
- Gradually add sugar whilst whisking and keep going until stiff peaks form..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg white in 2 batches and fold it all together. Be careful not to over mix. Mix until you can make a figure 8 'ribbon' with the mixture from your spatula. After that, mix no more..
- Put the mixture into a piping bag with a half inch nozzle. Place some parchment or grease proof paper on a baking sheet and pipe out same size discs around 1 to 1.5 inch wide. Once the mixture has been fully piped out tap the tray/s vigorously to make sure all the air bubbles are released..
- Leave the macarons out for around half an hour until a 'skin' forms and you can touch it without it sticking to your finger.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170-180C for around 10-15 minute until the macarons have risen and have 'feet'..
- Leave to cool and then remove from the sheet with a palate knife gently..
- To make the ganache, put the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and heat in 30 second bursts, mixing each time. Keep going until all the chocolate has melted..
- Let cool and then place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes until it becomes a paste like consistency. Then using an electric whisk, beat the mix until it becomes light and fluffy. Place in a piping bag..
- Match 2 same size cookies together and place a good amount of ganache on one of them. Place the other one on top and gently press. Do this with the rest..
- Ideally, wait 24 hours before serving but no ones gonna know if you eat a few before hand😇.
If you find this Chocolate Macarons with a White Chocolate Ganache filling recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.